Born in the Republic of Panama, May 3, 1962.
Studied Law at University Santa María La Antigua, Panama (Bachelor degree in Law and Political Sciences, 1985, Cum Laude); at Southern Methodist University (LLM. Comparative and International Law, 1986); and at Universidad Latinoamericada de Comercio Exterior (Advance studies in Negotiations, Agreements and International Trade).
Admitted to the Panama Bar, 1985.
Legal Counsel, Colon Free Zone, Panama (1991-1997); Legal Executive Director, Commission of Free Trade and Consumers Affaires (CLICAC), 1997-1999.
- Assistant Researcher, International Private Law, Southern Methodist University.
- Professor of Principles of Law and Tax Law at the School of Public Administration and Finances, Universidad Santa Maria La Antigua, Panama.
-Professor of International Commercial Contracts and Banking Contracts, University Interamericana.
-Professor of Mercantile Law, School of Law, Universidad Santa Maria La Antigua.
- Panama contributor of the publication “Doing Business” of the World Bank, since 2006.
- Co-author of the “Conferences about Panama Trusts, Panama Private Interest Foundations and its main uses in Panama.
- Author of the Panamanian Chapter on the International Commercial Fraud, published by Sweet & Maxwell.
- Co-author of the West’s Spanish-English/English-Spanish Law Dictionary.
Panama Bar Association, Panamanian Association of Executives (APEDE); Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP), International Law Society and American Bar Association (ABA).
Spanish and English.
Hobbies and Activities