ICAZA, GONZALEZ-RUIZ & ALEMAN has one of the leading litigation practices, and benefits from long experience and in-depth specializations of its partners, associates and paralegal staff.
We understand the importance of enforcement and litigation for the private and business needs of our clientele and are dedicated in offering a personalized service and good communications to our clients, throughout the period of our engagement.
Our multilingual staff works closely with the client to identify all the points of interest, select the most suitable actions and deliver a high-quality efficient service. We ensure the best course of action will be followed when targeting the desired resolution.
We routinely handle complex cases and our lawyers are qualified to handle all documentation, deposition and discovery procedures. Our experience stretches across the canvas of the legal disciplines. Some core areas are:
- Commercial Litigation & Trade Disputes | Juan E. Lombardi T.
- Civil Litigation & Private Client | Alexis V. Herrera V., Carlos E. Villalobos, or Diego J. Alemán R.
- IP Litigation | Gabriela Tejada de Britton, Hugo Morán
- National and International Arbitration | Marisol T. Ellis
- Maritime Litigation | Alexis V. Herrera Jr. or Joel R. Medina
- Labor & Employment | Alvaro A. Alemán H., Joaquín A. Díaz S., Alexis V. Herrera Jr. or Javier Vallarino
- Public Law | Marisol T. Ellis or Carlos E. Villalobos
- Taxation & Administrative Law Disputes | Alvaro A. Alemán H.