The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China used to be a British Colony until 1997 and it maintains separate governing and economic systems from that of mainland China. It is one of the world’s most significant financial centers and commercial ports, being the world’s seventh-largest trading entity and the world’s fourth most densely populated region.
Icaza Hong Kong Limited was created by Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán to handle quickly and efficiently the needs of the clients in Hong Kong and in the region, providing them with sophisticated solutions at the corporate level.
Services offered by the Icaza Hong Kong office include:
- Formation and management of corporations in the following jurisdictions: BVI, Belize, Seychelles, Panama, Marshall Islands, Delaware, Bahamas and Nevis.
- Corporate secretarial services.
- Formation and management of Panama Private Interest Foundations.
- Trusts formation and management: Panama Trusts, BVI Vista Trusts, PTCs.
- Vessel and yacht registration in Panama.
Icaza Hong Kong Limited
Room 302, 3/F, Chung Ying Building, 20-20A
Connaught Road West, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 3709 6467