Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán has been recognized in The Legal 500 Latin America Rankings 2023.
This year, the firm was ranked in several practice areas, including:
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY – TIER 2
- CORPORATE AND M&A – TIER 2
- BANKING AND FINANCE – TIER 3
- CAPITAL MARKETS – TIER 3
- OFFSHORE – TIER 3
- LABOUR – FIRM TO WATCH
Additionally, our Intellectual Property team received individual recognitions in the rankings:
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY GABRIELA TEJADA DE BRITTON –HALL OF FAME
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MOISES RIVERA – NEW GENERATION PARTNER
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY FERNANDO GONZALEZ–RUIZ – RISING STAR
We congratulate our team of experts for the recognition in their respective areas.
View the ranking in the web site of Legal 500
About The Legal 500
The Legal 500 analyzes the capabilities of law firms in over 150 jurisdictions, with a comprehensive research program that is revised and updated every year. The rankings reflect a detailed analysis of law firm submissions and thousands of interviews with GCs and private practice lawyers, conducted by their team of experienced researchers.