Litigation & ADR
ICAZA, GONZALEZ-RUIZ & ALEMAN has one of the leading litigation practices and partners, associates and support personnel with wide experience and highly specialized.
We understand the importance of disputes and the private and business needs of our clientele. We are engaged in offering a customized service and good communication with our clients during the period of our commitment.
Our multilingual personnel works closely with the client to identify all the points of interest, to select the most favorable actions and deliver a high quality efficient service. We ensure to take the best course of action for the achievement of the desired result.
Accustomed to handle complex cases, our attorneys besides having a high rating, they annually comply with strict updating programs. Our experience covers all the legal fields, some of which are the following:
- Civil and Commercial Litigation | Carlos E. Villalobos or Marisol T. Ellis.
- Intelectual Property Litigation | Gabriela Tejada de Britton, Hugo Morán R.
- National and International Arbitration | Marisol T. Ellis
- Maritime Litigation | Alexis V. Herrera Jr. or Joel R. Medina
- Labor Litigation | Joaquín A. Díaz S., Alexis V. Herrera Jr. or Javier Vallarino
- Administrative Proceedings | Alexis V. Herrera Jr., Marisol T. Ellis or Carlos E. Villalobos
- Family Proceedings | Marisol T. Ellis
- Tax Litigation | Marisol T. Ellis
- Consumer Protection and Defense of the Competition Proceedings | Marisol T. Ellis or Carlos E. Villalobos
For further information
- Obligation of Keeping Accounting Records for Companies that do not Perform Operations in Panama
- Horizontal Property and the Amendments to the Real Property Tax
- Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán Recognized in LACCA Approved 2018
- New Immigration Requirements for Venezuelan Nationals
- Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán ranked in Chambers & Partners Latin America 2018