Real Estate & Tourism
We have a specialized team of lawyers which serves the needs of our clients in a comprehensive manner, in order to make of the visit, relocation or investment in Panama, a pleasant and enjoyable experience. Our services include:
- Investigation of Titles of Ownership, measurements and encumbrances of the properties.
- Negotiation of Purchase and sale and lease contracts
- Drafting and registration of Purchase and sale public deeds
- "In escrow" and fiduciary services
- Assistance with public service companies
- Immigration services
- Advice on the development of real estate projects
- Accounting & Tax Advice
Likewise, we have extensive experience in the representation of developers of residential, commercial and tourism projects in all stages of development, including in land acquisition, approval of master plans, environmental impact studies, tourism registration, constitution of co-owners associations (horizontal property system), financing, segregations, feasibility of projects developments, among others.
Through our lawyers, the clients obtain advice on different forms in which they shall benefit from incentives deriving from investment in the Republic of Panama, particularly tourism in all its forms, free zones and special systems which regulates them, as well as all laws that in one way or another, promote investment throughout various tax incentives.
- Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán ranked in Chambers & Partners Latin America 2018
- Financing of complex projects in Central America: Miami round table
- An analysis of the legal framework for entrepreneurs in Panama
- The Spin-Off as a Corporate and Tax Planning Tool
- We participated in the 2017 INTERPOL International Law Enforcement IP Crime Conference