The Law regulating Trusts in the Republic of Panama (Law 1 of 1984) is very versatile, pursuant to an evolving financial and international corporate services sector geared to the needs of its clients.
The main effects and characteristics of interest when considering a Trust created in Panama are the following:
5. Tax efficiency
For our trustee services refer to Icaza Trust Corporation (ITC).
For further information
- Novel incentives for maritime financing operations in Panama
- Anti-Counterfeiting workshop at IACC Latin America Training in Colombia
- Unjustified tardiness as justified cause of dismissal: interpretation and analysis
- Myths and realities of Panamanian Corporations
- Panama as an added value to SEM companies: a reflection 10 years later