The Law regulating Trusts in the Republic of Panama (Law 1 of 1984) is very versatile, pursuant to an evolving financial and international corporate services sector geared to the needs of its clients.
The main effects and characteristics of interest when considering a Trust created in Panama are the following:
5. Tax efficiency
For our trustee services refer to Icaza Trust Corporation (ITC).
For further information
- Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán ranked in Chambers & Partners Latin America 2018
- Financing of complex projects in Central America: Miami round table
- An analysis of the legal framework for entrepreneurs in Panama
- The Spin-Off as a Corporate and Tax Planning Tool
- We participated in the 2017 INTERPOL International Law Enforcement IP Crime Conference