The Law regulating Trusts in the Republic of Panama (Law 1 of 1984) is very versatile, pursuant to an evolving financial and international corporate services sector geared to the needs of its clients.
The main effects and characteristics of interest when considering a Trust created in Panama are the following:
5. Tax efficiency
For our trustee services refer to Icaza Trust Corporation (ITC).
For further information
- Horizontal Property and the Amendments to the Real Property Tax
- Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán Recognized in LACCA Approved 2018
- New Immigration Requirements for Venezuelan Nationals
- Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán ranked in Chambers & Partners Latin America 2018
- Financing of complex projects in Central America: Miami round table