Administrative LawOur firm regularly represents clients in their dealings with the State and its numerous agencies, including Municipal Authorities, Ministries, Public Services Regulator and Banking and Securities Superintendences.We assist our clients towards this increasingly complex area, as we are in close contact with the legal and regulatory developments, which allow us to handle the obtainment of licenses and permits, registrations, certificates, inscriptions and concessions, having the capacity to collect, copy, translate and certify original documents, file applications, produce and register documentation and follow up the progress of our clients’ cases.
Our services, among others, include the following:
- Public Biddings
- Commercial and Industrial Registrations
- Intellectual Property Registrations
- Fishing Licenses
- Health and Safety Certificates
- Public Contracting
- Professional Licenses for the practice of regulated professions
- Registrations with the Public Registry and Electoral Tribunal and its agencies
- Social Security issues
- Regulating Board for Games and Gambling
For further information
- Domingo A. Diaz de la Guardia
- Domingo A. Díaz S.
- Joel R. Medina
- Fernando González-Ruiz M.
- Alfredo R. Fonseca Zauner
- Carlos Coto
- Mariano J. Oteiza I.
- Ricardo Alberto Ceballos G.
- Joaquín A. Díaz S.
- Francisco González-Ruiz A.
- Astrid A. Abrego González
- Gabriel González-Ruiz A.
- Alexis V. Herrera Jr.
- Moisés Iván Rivera A.
- Michelle O. de de la Guardia
- Mariela I. de la Guardia Oteiza
- Mariano J. Oteiza Díaz
- Obligation of Keeping Accounting Records for Companies that do not Perform Operations in Panama
- Horizontal Property and the Amendments to the Real Property Tax
- Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán Recognized in LACCA Approved 2018
- New Immigration Requirements for Venezuelan Nationals
- Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán ranked in Chambers & Partners Latin America 2018