Karen Tejeira has been an Associate of the Labor Department at Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán since 2017.
Karen is a specialist in the calculation of liquidation of labor rights and benefits, labor audits, Internal Labor Regulations, and in all types of proceedings before the Social Security Fund, including employer registrations before this Institution, closing of operations before the Social Security Fund, among other proceedings.
Recently, she contributed to Lexology’s Getting The Deal Through guide in the Panama Labor 2021 chapter.
Karen is a member of the National Bar Association.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad Santa María La Antigua, (2010).
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Trade and Logistics, Universidad Latina de Panamá, (2013).
- Master in Labor Law, Universidad Latina de Panamá, Universidad Santa María La Antigua, (2014).
- License Certificate: 2010
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Associate since 2017
- Lawyer in the Labor Department (2015 – 2016)
- Legal Assistant in the Immigration Department (2010 – 2015)
- Panama Bar Association.