Alfredo R. Fonseca Zauner
Alfredo Fonseca is an Associate at Icaza, González-Ruiz & Alemán with over twelve years of experience. He specializes in Energy & Hydrocarbons, Maritime and Admiralty Law, Banking & Finance, and Corporate Law.
He has been part of the team involved in several high-profile transactions in the Energy and Infrastructure sectors, specifically for project financing and mergers and acquisitions. In addition, he has contributed to publications such as Latin Lawyer Regulator in the chapter regarding the National Public Service Authority of Panama.
Alfredo is a member of the Panama Bar Association and American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), participating in the Electricity and Energy, Hydrocarbons, Legislation and Taxes, Trade and Investment, and Transportation and Logistics Committees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Sciences, cum laude, Universidad Catolica Santa María la Antigua, Panama City, Panama, (2007).
- Master of Law, with merit, King´s College London, London, United Kingdom, (2009).
- International MBA, IE Business School, Madrid, Spain, (2015).
- Specialization in Electricity and Gas Regulation, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia, (2018).
- License Certificate: 2008
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Associate since 2015
- Arias, Fabrega & Fabrega – Panama City, Panama
- Associate (2013)
- Arias, Fabrega & Fabrega – London, United Kingdom
- Associate, Office Manager (2009 – 2012)
- Solicitor (2009)
- Panama Bar Association.
- American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), Member of the Committees of Electrical and Energy, Hydrocabons, Legislation and Taxation, Trade and Investment and Transportation and Logistics.
Alfredo enjoys diving, sailing, piloting airplanes, and photography in his spare time.