Born in the Republic of Panama on September 23rd, 1985.
Alfredo R. Fonseca Zauner
Areas of Practice:Maritime and Admiralty Law; Contracts; Banking Law & Finance; Energy & Hydrocarbons; Corporate Law.
Spanish, English, French and basic knowledge of German.
Hobbies and activities
Airplane pilot, diving, photography and sailing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Sciences, cum laude, Universidad Catolica Santa María la Antigua, Panama City, Panama, (2007).
- Master of Law, with merit, King´s College London, London, United Kingdom, (2009).
- International MBA, IE Business School, Madrid, Spain, (2015).
- Specialization in Electricity and Gas Regulation, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia, (2018).
- License Certificate: 2008
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Associate since 2015
- Arias, Fabrega & Fabrega – Panama City, Panama
- Associate (2013)
- Arias, Fabrega & Fabrega – London, United Kingdom
- Associate, Office Manager (2009 – 2012)
- Solicitor (2009)
- Panama Bar Association.
- American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM), Member of the Committees of Electrical and Energy, Hydrocabons, Legislation and Taxation, Trade and Investment and Transportation and Logistics.