Born in the Republic of Panama on August 17th, 1985.
Astrid A. Abrego González
Areas of Practices:Administrative Law, Public and Private Procurement, Commercial Law, Communications & IT, Corporate, Mining Concession, Civil Law, Legal Counsel for Government, Maritime Law, Public and Private Negotiation.
Spanish and English.
Calisthenics and Reading
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Political Sciences, Universidad de Panamá (2009).
- Master in Management Maritime Companies, Universidad Marítima Internacional de Panamá (2010).
- Postgraduate in Maritime Business, Universidad Marítima Internacional de Panamá (2010).
- Postgraduate in Senior Maritime Management, Universidad Marítima Internacional de Panamá (2010).
- Degree in Writing and Evaluation of Legal Documents in Public Management, Universidad de Panamá (2010).
- License Certificate: 2009
- ICAZA, GONZÁLEZ-RUIZ & ALEMÁN
- Associate since 2019
- Cable & Wireless Panamá, S.A.
- Attorney at Law of the Department for Legal Affairs (2011-2018).
- Ministery of Commerce and Industry.
- Legal Counsel of the Legal Department (2009-2011).
- Panama Maritime Authority.
- Legal Assistant of the Shipping Register De (2007-2009).
- Panama Bar Association